4K Interactive Displays Promote Collaboration in the Workplace
Whether you are in a classroom or boardroom, 4K Interactive Displays have the tools to allow you to work more productively. These interactive whiteboards are designed for group collaborations and include intuitive controls plus seamless integration with your laptops, tablets, and mobile devices. Whether you present educational lectures, work presentations, or extracurricular, these devices can make your sessions more creative and engaging.
Features of the PN-C & PN-L Series
- 4K Ultra-HD Resolution: Capture the fine details of still and video images, as well as small text and complex graphics. It’s an ideal large-scale monitor for professional use in a range of environments.
- Wireless Connectivity: No need for tangled wires or adapters. Simply touch the screen and your portable
- Windows® or Android™ device will immediately download an app that lets it send images wirelessly to the monitor. Alternatively, front-facing inputs add connectivity convenience.
- Pen-on-Paper Experience: When the tip of the touch pen glides across the screen it feels just like a pen on paper, giving a smooth and responsive digital ink experience.
- Stress-Free Operation: The following items are built-in, alleviating the need for an external PC:
Built-in Whiteboard: Take notes and create drawings instantly. Can also be used as digital signage when not being used as a whiteboard.
Built-in controller with IWB Launcher: When the main unit is started, the IWB Launcher is displayed
automatically. Simply touch the icons on the desktop for instant access to the features you want to use.
Overlay Function: Annotate pictures and video to save and share.
Digital Signage: When not being used as a whiteboard, these AQUOS BOARD interactive displays work seamlessly as digital signage for retail space, hospitals, corporate facilities, and around campus. C3 Tech offers 4K Ultra-HD AQUOS BOARD® interactive displays in various sizes! You can find any size whiteboard for any size budget. To get started, call us today at (714) 689-1700 or email us at email@example.com.