Download Canon’s Free Printer Security Whitepaper!
Don’t miss the seven essential security steps from printing industry leader Canon and C3 Tech.
Canon Production Printers & Scanners
As a business professional with a high-demand workflow, you can’t afford to settle for a multifunction printer that can’t keep up. Canon’s powerful high-performance production printers can help you produce consistent results with impeccable detail. With so many production printers on the market, how can you find the right one for your business needs? That’s where we come in. C3 Tech acts as vendor-neutral consultants to help you get the right solution that works for you. With malware, data breaches, and ransomware attacks at an all-time high, we’re highlighting some of Canon’s incredible features that make them a front runner for production printing.
At the end of the day, there are three main reasons why your business needs a production printer:
- Significant time savings
- Bringing your printing in-house
- The ability to do large volumes of high-quality prints without overloading your device
These factors are true regardless of if you’re making booklets or instruction manuals. A modern production printer can save countless hours of time for you and your team. How? The machine’s high-capacity feeders let you run thousands of prints without stopping to reload print trays. Plus, all of Canon’s production printers include a wide range of finishing options, which allow you to automate stacking, punching, trimming, or stapling of all your print jobs. This streamlined workflow results in regular cost savings, less downtime, and more consistent final products.
Color Production Printers
Color printing costs can add up, especially when you get charged for monthly toner costs. But with C3, you have access to unlimited prints and toner with the latest Canon color production printers. We know you have high-volume printing needs, so no matter how much color printing you have to do, we can help you find the Canon solution.
Black & White Production Printers
If you’re creating booklets, multipage document bundles, or complex forms, you’ll need a machine that can do it all without issue. Canon’s black and white production printers can take your digital black and white printing to the next level. Discover our amazingly affordable Canon production printers that have astounding results every time. Don’t know where to start? C3 Tech can help you find the Canon black and white production printer that’s right for your business needs. Call us today at (714) 689-1700.
Decades of ingenuity and craftsmanship have developed the Canon name to be synonymous with excellence and quality. This is especially true with Canon copiers and printers. Whether you handle sensitive client documentation or need secure devices for your workspace, Canon is the leader in total copier security.
- Security – Canon devices include McAfee Embedded Control which reduces the risk of malware attacks and device tampering. Empower your IT team with Canon Office Cloud to monitor and control print usage from anywhere.
- Durability – With an average rating of 4.5 stars out of 5, Canon machines are popular for their smooth and durable operability, typically printing large jobs with almost no jams, as well as logical systems and interfaces that allow easy access for simple maintenance like changing the cartridge.
- Mobile Usability – Printing on the go? Canon’s uniFLOW print & scan app allows your employees to print documents directly from their smartphones, tablets, or laptops. You can also set up EFI PrintMe, which lets approved guests use mobile devices to print their documents on your copier without having to connect to your network.
Canon’s recent awards from BLI (Buyer’s Lab Inc) highlights outstanding achievement by independent assessors in the areas of Cloud Output-Management Solutions (uniFLOW), Line of the Year (imageRUNNER advance series copiers), and outstanding achievement for copier usability in 2021.