Managed IT Services with Data Security and Control, All Available in the Canon C5800 Series
C3 Tech Showcases The Canon C5800 Series with a Simplified User Experience and Technology that Evolves with Changing Needs.
C3 Tech continues to expand their portfolio of IT and security solutions with Canon’s imageRunner ADVANCE DX C5800 Series Multifunction Printer line, which bring together several key and crucial functions that Canon Printers are known for, in an accessible and easy-to-use format that end users will love.
The C5800 Series of Multifunction Printers means C3 Tech can continue to help Orange County software and tech companies with whiteglove customized managed IT services that meet the business demands of 2022.
Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800 Series At A Glance
- Prints up to 70 ppm (BW or Color)
- Scans up to 270 ipm (300 dpi) (BW, Color, or Duplex)
- Print sizes up to 12” x 18”
- Huge paper capacity of 6,350 sheets.
C3 Tech Offers Orange County Managed IT Services with Integrated Solutions and Workflow Efficiency
When taking a deep dive into the Canon C5800 Series, it is easy to see why any of the 4 machines offered in this comprehensive portfolio of multifunction printers would be a versatile and well-balanced infrastructure improvement for any tech company in Orange County.
The C5800 Series of multifunction printers gives the experts at C3 Tech more opportunity to bring best-in-class service and specialized custom technology solutions to Orange County software and tech companies.
Simplify | An Intuitive Software Experience on a Tablet Size Screen
- Mobile support and functionality, along with cloud storage availability, with services like Google Drive.
- Individual preferences and uniquely customized options through Canon’s MyADVANCE.
- Hot Folders that allow quick printing with predetermined settings and parameters for any project.
Control | Manage Devices, Fleets, and Costs, From Anywhere at Anytime
- Monitor device status, change settings, and gain diagnostic information on an easy and intuitive interface.
- Manage costs by setting parameters and tracking usage. Gain full accounting and reporting for Canon devices with uniFLOW server or cloud based solutions.
- Cut waste with print policies and usage restrictions to reduce unnecessary printing.
Evolve | When Security, Quality, Reliability and Sustainability Are All Required
- An advanced set of security features that bring together McAfee defense protocols, SIEM real time threat monitoring, and multilayered authentication requirements.
- The ImageRunner ADVANCE line has a long standing tradition of industry leading and award winning reliability, without sacrificing its striking image continuity and efficient productivity.
- Environmentally aware practices that combine low melting point toner and the latest technology available today to exceed ENERGY STAR and EPEAT Gold benchmarks.
*Trade in your old printer, lease a new one and get a $1500 credit*
Call C3 Tech today to learn more about this incredible offer to receive up to a $1500 credit on your statement, when you trade in a good working printer and lease a new one!
This discount is not always available and disappears quickly, so act fast!
C3 Tech strives to be the premier managed IT provider and technology solutions supplier in Orange County, and has built its reputation over the last 25 years on the consistent, best-in-class, and reliable service that clients continue to experience today.
The expert representatives at C3 Tech are excited to strategize how any of the Canon imageRUNNER ADVANCE DX C5800 Series can benefit your technology business by increasing productivity, reducing waste, and improving overall visibility and control.