C3 Tech, a provider of technology solutions and services for businesses, offers a range of services including Managed IT services, Cloud Computing, VoIP Phone Systems, and IT Consulting. For over 25 years, C3 Tech has provided excellent customer service to local businesses in Orange County that came to them in need of technical support.
Being a leader in the industry for so long means C3 Tech is able to identify market trends and help clients maintain their competitive edge.
Looking ahead at 2023, there are several trends that all businesses should be aware of.
- Gartner predicts that end-user spending on security and risk management in the Middle East and North Africa (MENA) region will reach $2.8 billion in 2023, an increase of 10.4% from 2022.
- Cloud security spending is projected to have the highest growth in 2023, followed by application security spending, growing at 19% and 19.5%, respectively.
- The adoption of cloud workload protection platforms and cloud access security brokers is growing in MENA due to the shift toward digital transformation and the implementation of cloud applications.
- Zero trust network access (ZTNA) will become the primary mechanism for user-to-application secure access, with spending on ZTNA in MENA expected to increase due to the increased demand for zero trust protection for remote workers and organizations’ reduced dependence on VPNs for secure access.
- MENA organizations will increase their spending on technologies such as web application firewalls, access management, endpoint protection platform, and secure web gateway to respond to the increased demand of remote workers and ensure secured work-from-home environments.
- Datto SaaS Defense is the perfect solution for MSPs to protect their clients from the latest malware, business email compromise (BEC), and phishing attacks targeting Microsoft Exchange, OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams. Armed with the latest AI-driven threat detection capabilities, Datto SaaS Defense can detect zero-day threats as soon as they appear, so clients don’t have to suffer the consequences of waiting days or even weeks to discover an attack. The security solution is designed to be data-independent, so it can easily be integrated into existing Microsoft 365 environments and keep data safe without disrupting the user experience. Its advanced proactive protection capabilities are tailored to detect and prevent ransomware, malware, phishing attempts and BEC attacks, while also providing reliable security for OneDrive, SharePoint, and Teams data.
- Security services are expected to represent 38% of total security spending in 2023, with managed detection and response being one of the high-growth services.
In terms of C3 Tech’s services, managed IT services include network management, cybersecurity, data backup and recovery, and help desk support.
- Cloud computing services offered by C3 Tech include cloud hosting, cloud storage, and cloud-based applications.
- C3 Tech’s VoIP phone systems provide businesses with a cost-effective and flexible way to communicate with their customers and team members and can be easily integrated with other communication tools such as email, chat, and video conferencing.
- C3 Tech’s IT consulting services help businesses identify areas where technology can be leveraged to achieve business goals.
The experts at C3 Tech are set to face a significant shift in the managed IT landscape in 2023. With the increasing demand for remote work and cloud computing, ALL companies must adapt to new trends such as cybersecurity, automation, and AI to stay competitive. By embracing these technologies, C3 Tech enhances its services and improves customer satisfaction while ensuring a secure and efficient environment.
Overall, the managed IT trends for 2023 are exciting, and C3 Tech is ready to take advantage of these advancements to provide better services to clients.